About Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
Everyone likes to scuba dive or snorkel in warm, clear water on a vibrant coral reef, yet many people know little about what they’re seeing or the importance of reef ecosystems. The Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course helps you appreciate the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can help conserve these vital systems.
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required to earn this non-diving certification.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I do after purchasing the Coral Reef Conservation Diver Specialty Course?
After you purchase the Specialty Course, an instructor will contact you according to your account via email or phone call. Then, you will schedule for meeting.
You will come to our dive shop on the scheduled day and will go through orientation, instuctions, and you will schedule further appointments for swimming pool and ocean dive sessions.