The Riffe Mahogany Competitor 3 Speargun has an effective range of 9.5' and a non-laminated stock that's dense and durable. Perfect as an entry level speargun, the Riffe Mahogany Competitor 1 works well along the reef, under holes, in kelp beds, and along the ocean floor. This speargun has a stock length of 51 inches and uses a 9/16" x 44" spear shaft with a Hawaiian flopper spear tip.
Compatible Replacements & Accessories: - Riffe Hawaiin Flopper Spear Shaft - Riffe 9/16" Speargun Bands
Mahogany #3 and #3X wood speargun models have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16" (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8"(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots - recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4"(6.5mm), 9/32"(7.1mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
In store pick up only.