The Komoda wetsuits not only look and feel great but the 7mm wetsuit is temperature rated A and the 5mm rated B, making them far warmer then most of the competition in equivalent thicknesses.Yamamoto Neoprene is made from natural limestone and utilises a special honeycomb structure, making it hard wearing whilst being highly flexible. The special manufacturing process means that the suits benefit from superior thermal properties and are extremely lightweight making them ideal for travel.
Founded in Italy in 1971, SEAC proudly continues to take the lead in producing high-quality diving gear and ensures that each and every product is individually verified and tested.
Available for both Men and Women body types. The Women style has a lighter red color and a grey zip on the back.
- Outer lining: Super-elastic Extra Flex nylon with Yamamoto 38 rubber. Honeycomb structure of the rubber.
- Inside the suit is lined with Dry Fibre lining to trap water and keep you warm while drying quickly between dives
- This neoprene material is made from limestone with a closed cell foam which makes it light, flexible and most importantly warm
- Water Barrier System Zipper
- Wrists and ankles: dual cone in Smooth Skin with YKK zipper
|Water Temp Rating
|"A" 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC)
|Yamamoto #38 Neoprene
|Entry Zip Location
|Ankle & Wrist Seal Zips
|Ankle & Wrist Seal Type