The Riffe Mahogany Competitor 1 Speargun has an effective range of 9.5' and a non-laminated stock that's dense and durable. Perfect as an entry level speargun, the Riffe Mahogany Competitor 1 works well along the reef, under holes, in kelp beds, and along the ocean floor. This speargun has a stock length of 40 inches and uses a 9/16" x 44" spear shaft with a Hawaiian flopper spear tip.
Compatible Replacements & Accessories: - Riffe Hawaiin Flopper Spear Shaft - Riffe 9/16" Speargun Bands
Riffe Mahogany Competitor 1 Speargun Features:
- 9/32" Hawaiian flopper spear shaft with 1 line wrap and 2 power spear bands
- 300lb nylon monofilament shooting line
- Rear stock handle placement
- 5" bungee shock cord with 500lb test pigtail swivel
- Heavy duty plastic handle
- Stainless steel 2 piece trigger mechanism assembly
- Side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto line release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly
Add the Riffe Fish Stringer for an easy and convenient way to keep your catch before it hits the fish box.
In store pick up only.