About Project AWARE Specialist Specialty Course
Project AWARE’s philosophy is to mobilize a global force of scuba divers and water enthusiasts who care about protecting the world’s water resources and choose to make a difference – one dive at a time. By earning the Project AWARE Specialist certification, you’ll be aware of the most pressing problems facing vulnerable aquatic environments and know what everyday actions you can take to help protect them.
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world should take this course. There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this non-diving specialty.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How Project AWARE unites scuba divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
- About environmental issues in the ocean commons and coastal zones.
- About fisheries challenges and sustainability problems.
- What’s happening to coral reefs and reef inhabitants.
- Your role in protecting aquatic environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do I do after purchasing the Coral Reef Conservation Diver Specialty Course?
After you purchase the Specialty Course, an instructor will contact you according to your account via email or phone call. Then, you will schedule for meeting.
You will come to our dive shop on the scheduled day and will go through orientation, instuctions, and you will schedule further appointments for swimming pool and ocean dive sessions.