Miflex Xtreme Low Pressure Braided Regulator Hoses feature an external nylon safety braiding designed to resist the snags and abrasions that divers can often encounter. The patent Pending XTREME double braiding also resists UV rays out of the water, thus extending the lifespan of the hose.
Unlike traditional hoses, the XTREME nylon safety braiding is not simply pushed over the hose fittings. Instead the braiding is tightly bound and fixed to the hose core by stainless steel or brass sleeve.
The Miflex Xtreme Low Pressure Braided Regulator Hoses also achieves a higher burst pressure almost double when compared to traditional hoses.
In the event of a physical breach, Miflex Xtreme Low Pressure Braided Regulator Hoses actually work to reduce the amount of air lost. How? The advanced XTREME nylon safety braiding actively shrinks under pressure, reducing the rate of air loss and buying valuable time.
You can get the Miflex hoses in such a large variety of colors it makes it easy for those families or dive teams with multiple divers to differentiate between each persons gear.
Miflex Xtreme Performance Regulator Hose Features
- Light and extremely flexible.
- A multi-layer construction hose.
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Kink-resistant design – tie a Miflex Xtreme LP hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- A burst pressure more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests made during production on every hose
- Premium packaging which doubles as a water resistant document wallet - $8 value.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with the Miflex name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- Made in Italy