Take a giant stride from our deck and you are in over your head... But not by much! We anchor from a few feet deep near the island out to depths of over 50 feet. That’s where divers find the most life, light, and color. All trips depart at 7 a.m., explore three dive sites, then return to the dock around 4:30 p.m. New divers, seasoned divers, snorkelers, and photographers all love to dive the Channel Islands.
California Channel Islands’ Scuba Dive Trip Highlights
- Depart from Ventura Harbor at 7 a.m. Return around 4:30 p.m.
- All trips are full, single-day trips and include three dives!
- Dive excursions are offered all year on Saturday and Sunday. Weekdays are seasonal.
- Leave the picnic basket at home. Meals, drinks, and snacks are included!
- Smell the smoke? That’s our charcoal barbecues grilling chicken and tri-tip for lunch.
- Rent scuba or snorkel gear online now or by phone. We deliver everything to the boat.
- Three dives off the California Channel Islands of Anacapa or Santa Cruz
- Air fills
- All drinks, snacks, and meals
- An outdoor barbecue at lunch
Spectre Boat Features
- 85-foot aluminum hull. Largest single-day dive boat in California.
- Individual dive stations for every diver.
- Wide aisles, plenty of deck room.
- Air fills are included. Tanks are filled at your dive station.
- Our giant sundeck has plenty of seating.
- Three hot showers.
- The freshwater hot tub seats eight.
- A camera rinse tank, table space, and abundant outlets for charging batteries.
- Galley seats 32.
- Imported, domestic, and craft beer is available after diving (not included).
- Our amazing crew is the best in the business!
- All trips depart at 7 A.M. Board no later than 6:30.
- All divers must be able to provide proof of certification so bring your card.
- Bring all dive gear including tank and weights. Air fills are provided but not tanks.
- Complete rental is available up to a day before the trip and can be arranged online or by calling 866-225-3483. We deliver to the boat.
- Please Note: Our Scuba Package contains tank, weights, wetsuit with hood, BCD, and regulator but does not include mask, fins, boots, and gloves. Our Full Scuba Package includes all of this; you can also rent by item as needed.
- Directions are on the web site. It's a good idea to print a copy to bring with you.
- Food and drinks are provided including vegetarian choices.
- Divers under 18 must have a waiver signed by their legal guardian. These are available on our web site.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, medications and toiletries. There are hot showers on board.
- Read, print, initial and sign both Covid-19 Waiver and Dive Waiver. These are also found under “Dive Info” on our home page. Bring them to the boat on morning of departure.
- Bring a face covering.
- Bring hand sanitizer if possible. (Soap and warm water are available on the boat.)
- Bring your own mug for water and coffee which are provided onboard.
- Breakfast and lunch are included but meals may temporarily be sack lunches instead of hot.
- Read Covid-19 Message on home page.
- Though difficult on a boat, practice social distancing when possible.
- All rental gear is washed and sanitized after each trip.
- If you are sick stay home! We will reschedule your dive