Sundiver Express Chamber Day 2023
Join us for an exciting day of diving and supporting a great cause! On May 3rd 2023, we'll be heading out on the Sundiver Express for Chamber Day 2023. This annual event raises funds for the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber, which provides vital emergency medical care for divers.
Date: May 3rd, 2023
Departure Time: 6:00 AM from our dock
Location: Long Beach, California
Boat: Sundiver Express
Number of Dives: 3 (2 if you join the Chamber tour)
Price: $180 per person
- 2 guided dives at Catalina Island (3 if you skip to Chamber Tour)
- 1 Hyperbaric Chamber tour on the Island
- Tanks and weights
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Beverages including water, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Raffle ticket for a chance to win prizes
- Support for the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber
What to Bring:
- Certification card and dive logbook
- All dive gear (rentals available for an additional fee)
- Warm clothing for the boat ride
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Cash for boat tip ($20-60)
- All divers must be certified and bring their certification card and logbook.
- Space is limited, so reserve your spot early!
- No refunds or cancellations within 48 hours of the trip.
- This trip is weather-dependent and subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the captain's discretion.
- Parking is available on-site additional fee.
We hope to see you on board the Sundiver Express for Chamber Day 2023! Don't miss out on this opportunity to dive for a great cause and enjoy the beautiful waters of Catalina Island. Reserve your spot today.