This trip is SOLD OUT. We are going out again on March 12th if you would like to join click here!
The diving here is world class with everything to offer from kelp forests to gorgeous rocky bottoms. Visibility at the islands averages 50 feet and can exceed 100 feet. Swimming through a kelp forest is spectacular. Many compare the experience to flying through a forest of trees with fish instead of birds. Most trips will yield 3 dives.
Catalina Island Scuba Dive Trip Highlights
- Departs from Marina Drive in Long beach at 7AM and returns around 6PM.
- All trips are full, single-day trips and include three unguided dives!
- Leave the picnic basket at home. Meals, drinks, and snacks are included!
- Let the boat rock you to sleep! We have bunks below deck where most take a snooze on the way to and from the island for the 2 hour ride.
- Three unguided dives off of Catalina Island.
- Air fills are provided on the boat in between all three dives.
- All drinks, snacks, and breakfast
- A warm homemade lunch (We try to include fresh fruits and greens and vegetarian selections. Please advise of us of special dietary needs and preferences ahead of time)
- Tanks: Choose from 85cf low pressure steel or standard 80cf aluminum tanks (some larger and smaller tanks available by arrangement).
Sundiver Boat Features
- While our 54 ft. boat is certified for 42 passengers, we take a maximum of 22 divers for day trips.
- Two large gates make easy exits. Our two-level swim step platform makes getting back on the boat simple.
- Tanks can be filled from each dive seat from individual air fill whips.
- Galley seats 20, with more seating out back and out front.
Scuba and Snorkel Gear Rental
All rental gear can be included for your trip at an additional cost. Please call the shop at (323) 641-7416 to inquire about rentals.
Departing Address : 182 N. Marina Drive Long Beach, CA 90803
Ship Name : SUNDIVER
Boarding Time: 6AM
Boat Departure Time: 7:00AM
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
All payments are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your reservation and you can contact our office seven full business days (one week) before your trip departs, we can offer rain check redeemable anytime in the subsequent 12 months
Please ensure you enter correct contact information on the payment screen as trips are often subject to change. We cannot dial international numbers, so if you are traveling, please provide an accurate email address as this is the only way you will be notified of trip changes.
Seasickness medication is recommended before departure. Also it is worth noting that we may have some spearfishers aboard.
We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly (323-641-7416) to inquire about short-term bookings.