Come spend the day in Channel Island National Park. These waters teem with life due to the cold, nutrient-rich waters, making every dive a new experience and ideal for hunters and photographers alike. Most trips will yield 3 dives.
California Channel Islands’ Scuba Dive Trip Highlights
- Depart from Ventura Harbor at 8 a.m. Return around 4:30 p.m.
- All trips are full, single-day trips and include three dives!
- Leave the picnic basket at home. Meals, drinks, and snacks are included!
- The Explorer has bunks that are available the night before each trip.
- Three dives off the California Channel Islands of Anacapa or Santa Cruz
- Air fills
- All drinks, snacks, and meals
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
All payments are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your reservation and you can contact our office seven full business days (one week) before your trip departs, we can offer rain check redeemable anytime in the subsequent 12 months
Please ensure you enter correct contact information on the payment screen as trips are often subject to change. We cannot dial international numbers, so if you are traveling, please provide an accurate email address as this is the only way you will be notified of trip changes.
Seasickness medication is recommended before departure. Also it is worth noting that we may have some spearfishers aboard.
We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly (323-641-7416) to inquire about short-term bookings.
Departing Address :
1583 Spinnaker Drive, Ventura, California, 93001, Dock D-11
Ship Name : EXPLORER
Meetup Time at Boat: by 7:30AM
Boat Departure Time: 8AM
Meetup Time at Blue Holic Scuba: 6AM
Blue Holic Scuba: 3636 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90019