The Sherpa features Cordura 1000 wrapping around an innovative back-inflate design that incorporates SEACs proprietary Q&S Weight System and AHS Frame to Back Harness systems making it the perfect balance between performance and comfort. The bladder features a 3-D effect that wraps around the cylinder to improve stability and weight distribution.
- Padded backplate features an extended lumbar support to transfer tank weight onto hips, relieving shoulder stress
- Integrated Releasable Weight System
- 3D air cell with wings that wrap around the air tank cylinder to improve weight distribution
- The quick adjusting weight system ensures a quick release to keep you safe
- AHS frame to back harness system, SCS inflator, sternum adjustment, Advanced padded backpack frame, 6 stainless steel D rings
SPECS:Covering of outer bladder: Cordura 1000 D coated PU + Nylon 420
Covering inner bladder: Nylon 420
Dump valves: 3 with three pull commands
D-rings: 4 rings of 50 mm made of stainless steel + 2 rings of 25 mm
Dry weight (size L): 4200 g (9 lbs).