Come spend the day in Channel Island National Park. These waters teem with life due to the cold, nutrient-rich waters, making every dive a new experience and ideal for hunters and photographers alike. Most trips will yield 3 dives.
California Channel Islands’ Scuba Dive Trip Highlights
- Departs from Ventura Harbor at 7AM and returns around 4PM.
- All trips are full, single-day trips and include three unguided dives!
- Leave the picnic basket at home. Meals, drinks, and snacks are included!
- Smell the smoke? That’s our charcoal barbecues grilling chicken and tri-tip for lunch.
- Three unguided dives off the California Channel Islands of Anacapa or Santa Cruz
- Air fills
- All drinks, snacks, and meals
- An outdoor barbecue at lunch
Spectre Boat Features
- 85-foot aluminum hull. Largest single-day dive boat in California.
- Individual dive stations for every diver.
- Wide aisles, plenty of deck room.
- Air fills are included. Tanks are filled at your dive station.
- Our giant sundeck has plenty of seating.
- Three hot showers.
- The freshwater hot tub seats eight.
- A camera rinse tank, table space, and abundant outlets for charging batteries.
- Galley seats 32.
- Imported, domestic, and craft beer is available after diving (not included).
- Boat is equipped with Wifi
- Our amazing crew is the best in the business!
Scuba and Snorkel Gear Rental
All rental gear can be included for your trip. Please call the shop at (323) 641-7416 to inquire about rentals.
Departing Address : 1583 Spinnaker Dr, Ventura, CA 93001, Dock D-25
Ship Name : SPECTRE
Meetup Time at Boat: by 6:20AM
Boat Departure Time: 7AM
NOTES + RESTRICTIONS
All payments are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your reservation and you can contact our office seven full business days (one week) before your trip departs, we can offer rain check redeemable anytime in the subsequent 12 months
Please ensure you enter correct contact information on the payment screen as trips are often subject to change. We cannot dial international numbers, so if you are traveling, please provide an accurate email address as this is the only way you will be notified of trip changes.
Seasickness medication is recommended before departure. Also it is worth noting that we may have some spearfishers aboard.
We require a minimum of 1 day in advance to book this activity online. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly (323-641-7416) to inquire about short-term bookings.