About Us

Welcome to Blue Holic Scuba !!

We are the biggest and the most active dive shop in Los Angeles. Our Dive Shop provides systematic training and the best safe diving with NAUI and PADI instructors. We aim for individualized training and education, as well as the best satisfaction amongst students. Our Team at Blue Holic strives to develop and become the best dive shop.

Not many people know that if we do not travel around the world, we can only enjoy 30% of our planet earth. The ocean of the earth is still an unknown world to us as the universe, and scuba diving is the first step to set foot to travel the remaining 70% of the earth.


Now, jump into the unknown world with Blue Holic and enjoy your adventure !!

Are you Ready?? 

Please give us a call at (323) 641-7416